Sunday, December 6, 2009

Keitha's Baby Shower

We had Keitha's baby shower and it went great! I do have pics and I will post them when I get them uploaded. For those of you who don't know, Keitha is my very best friend. She is due on the 23rd with her first baby. It's a boy and his name will be Cayden Jace! I can't wait either! I'm so excited for her. She has wanted a baby for as long as I've known her and I already have 4, so it's definitely her turn.

Keitha got lots of great stuff at her shower. A bunch of cute outfits and a couple of really cute Christmas ornaments. We are hoping that he arrives before Christmas! Jody's brothers' wife, Melissa is also having her first baby and it's a boy as well! She is Jan. 4th.(the day after my birthday!) I really don't think she will make it that far though. So, I will have to little babies to hold and love and then leave with Mama! This will be a change! I'm used to me being the one with the babies!

I can't wait to post pics from the showers and, of course of the sweet little boys when they arrive! I plan to be there for both, so I will be taking lots of pics.

0 comments:

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP