Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back to School is drawing near!

It's almost time for school to start back which means crunch time for getting clothes, supplies, shots, physicals, birth certificates, and so on and so on! It really crept up on me too! I was thinking I still had a couple of weeks, but nope, it's next week!

My oldest is going to the 4th grade, the next is going to 1st grade, and my third is starting the ABC preschool program! So, all that's let is the baby and then, no more daycare!

It's bittersweet to me because it's nice to have them all in school and out of diapers, but I won't have anymore actual babies! Of course they all are my babies and will always be my babies, but it's not the same!

This does not mean that I want anymore though at ALL! Believe me, 4 is plenty, and my 4 expecially! The girls definetly give me a run for my money and it's a bit crazy most days around my house! As soon as I get a new memory card for my camera I will be posting more pics!

0 comments:

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP