Wednesday, August 5, 2009

American Idol Concert

I can't believe I've forgotten to write a post about the concert! It was wonderful!! I had a great time! They all sounded so much better in person than on TV! Of course Adam was my favorite!!! I know, I know, Kris is from Arkansas and I should like him best, but sorry I don't. But I will say he did do a great job also, it's just NO ONE can hold a candle to Adam's performance skills! Adam also did a duet with Allison that was great too. It's the same on they did on the show to "Slow ride"!

I do have pictures, but they are on my friends camera and I don't have them on my computer yet. I brought my camera which would've taken better pictures, but I didn't realize that my memory card didn't work until I got up there! Bummer, I know, but I think we still got some decent shots. We had great seats and Kris Allen's family sat in the box seats behind us, so that was neat! His family was soooo proud! It was very heart warming to see how they responded to hearing Kris on the stage.

Hopefully I'll be able to share pics soon!

2 comments:

Tara Steffen Fotos August 5, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

Wow! that's up close and personal! Can't say I get into American Idol ( even though I sing). How cool!

He & Me + 3 August 5, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

Very cool...can't wait to see the pics.

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP