Friday, August 21, 2009

An all of the sudden change in my schedule!

I will give more details later, but Wed. I had a job opportunity arise and I had to make a quick decision. So, I quit my job Wed. and started at new one yesterday! It was a bit overwhelming to have to make such an impulse decision, but my first day went great and I feel that I made the right decision! I'm working with the ABC program for 3 and 4 year olds where Kennedie goes. It's very busy all day to say the least, but it goes by fast and it is very rewarding! I hated to leave my other job without a notice, but they completely understood and were not mad at all, which made me feel a lot better about my choice.

Kennedie is having a little trouble adjusting to Momma becoming teacher instead of momma during the day, but she will be ok. She started doing better before the day was over yesterday.

Stay tuned this weekend because I will be having 2 giveaways. One for the review I discussed in a previous post and one for See Kai Run shoes! See Kai Run shoes are wonderful for those of you who haven't tried them! They are by far my favorite kids' shoes ever!

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 August 21, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

How cool. That is great to work where your kids go to school. Best of both worlds.

dean August 22, 2009 at 1:51 AM  

congratulations on your new job!

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP