Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Little of what I've been up too

I know I've been horrible at posting for quite some time now! I keep thinking about it and just don't do it! Sorry all. I've been painting the house (inside) and organizing a lot! I needed to bad. With four kids, stuff tends to accumulate. Lots of stuff!

The kids are enjoying the summer. I wish I was off to enjoy it with them! Kennedie will be 4 on Monday and I will do a birthday post then. She is such a mess and thinks she's 16 already! Stratton is probably going to a football camp that's coming up next month at our local college. Trenton is just Trenton, sweet and a cuddler! Baby girl Kadie is becoming a handful! She's working on potty training, but doesn't quite have it down yet. I can't wait until she does! No more diapers then! Yay! It is a little sad though, because she is my last baby and that will make her not so much of a baby anymore.

It is sooo hot here already and I can only imagine how much hotter it will get throughout the summer! Ugh!!

My best friend is pregnant with her first baby and is due in December and so is Jody's brother's wife! Something was in the water around that time! I am excited to have two little ones to play with though! I love babies! Especially when I can send them home!

Work is ok, but I'm still looking for a better paying job. I really want to get a State job, but they are just hard to get in to. I've applied for 3 and there will be 2 more open soon. Maybe I'll get one of them!

I'm going to try to make my rounds and catch up on blog reading soon. Sorry for my lack of posts and visiting! See ya soon! Take care and God Bless!

4 comments:

Lou June 28, 2009 at 7:19 AM  

Kaylee is not getting the whole potty training either. She starts going and then runs to the potty. Can't wait for no more diapers either.

Hope the rest of your summer goes great.

dean June 28, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

hey jennifer!

i know what u mean about posting... i've gotten less and less frequent with mine too. good to hear you're doing well, and i'll be praying for you about the job situation. in the meantime, be content... God has you there for a reason!

Alicia W. June 28, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

Awww, I'm so glad you posted and your doing okay. Missed ya! Dont be gone long again. :o)

Debbie June 29, 2009 at 6:56 AM  

It's hard to balance life and find the time we want and need for our blog... I've been really bad at it. I'll be praying for you and your job search. Have a great day!

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP