Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tacke it Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

I decided to join in on the Tackle It Tuesday fun! You can click the button above to find more Tackle It Tuesday posts as well!! Well here it goes..(although there wasn't much tackling for me today, I'm sad to say)


1. I got all 4 kids dressed and ready for school..put the 2 oldest on the school bus and took the 2 youngest to daycare. (I used to take all the kids to school until I had an incident with my van that included me hitting a culvert...which left us with a very small ford ranger which does NOT house 4 children in no way, shape, form, or fashion)

2. I finished mowing the very, very, tall grass in my yard!(minus weedeating...I don't do this task well...ok so I've never actually tried, but I just don't think it's for me)

3. I swept "some" of the floors in my house. (my vacuum is out of commission, much like my van is, so that leaves me with sweeping the carpet!) Has anyone ever done this besides me...because it's a horrible experience and takes a very lengthy period of time to say the least!

4. I checked folders and backpacks and gave baths also...but that's an everyday thing..so that's not much of a victory, but I'm running out of options here people..didn't you see above where "there wasn't much tackling for me today"

I'm sure I might tackle some more things sometime this evening and night, but as for now that's it for my tackling!!

5 comments:

Weeksie50 October 7, 2008 at 5:22 PM  

lol- I got up and showered that makes my day pretty complete..

Nah, I wish.. but I am so just kidding.. I have done so much today.. I am exhausted.

Mom of these kids October 7, 2008 at 6:33 PM  

I think I need to to what I tackle each day just to make myself feel like I have accomplished something!!

Your van and your vacuum out of commision?? UGH...2 VERY important things when you have 4 kids!

Rose October 7, 2008 at 8:27 PM  

Sure sounds like you tackled a lot! I have company coming tomorrow and I didn't do that much! But I DID work out.

Pam October 7, 2008 at 9:50 PM  

Mowing is a huge tackle! I don't weed eat either! Can you remind me what exactly a vaccum is used for... I have a very slightly used model here... you can borrow it... it is not used nearly enough!

Shelley October 8, 2008 at 6:44 AM  

I personally think you should blog about the death of the van...

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP