Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Roy's Coming Home

Jody's brother, Roy will be leaving out on Friday from Iraq for his 2 weeks R&R. That is IF everything goes as planned. You can never be too sure with that kind of thing with sand storms and flight issues. But hopefully all will go as planned and he will be here soon. Jody is very excited because it is hunting season officially now and he will get to hunt with his brother for a couple of weeks. Do you think it was a coincidence that he's coming home during hunting season? (nahhh) Melissa (his wife) is also extremely happy as well. She hasn't seen her hubby since Jan.! I also think a lot of Roy, so I'm also excited! So, with that, I'll leave you with a few random pics of Roy over the past few years. God Bless Our Troops!!


ROY AND MELISSA

ROY AND KENNEDIE(when she was born obviously..lol)

ROY AT WAR MEMORIAL STADIUM IN LITTLE ROCK

2 comments:

Mom of these kids October 1, 2008 at 5:18 PM  

That's good. I am glad he gets to come home for a visit, I know everyone is so ready to see him, I hope all goes well! My sister's husband is in Iraq, and he gets to come home this month for a visit too. He has also been there since January.

Thank you so much for all the kind words and encouragement on my blog about my new family. It means a lot!

Rissa October 2, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

Yay!! Hope he has a wonderful visit..
By the way.. forgot to mention the other day when i wrote you back.. Your oldest son has the same name as James's oldest grandson... WOW.. how common is that name!??

Check out my blog, I'm needing some help to figure out this header thing..
Have a blessed week!!

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP