Friday, October 17, 2008

Flashback Friday

I decided to post some pictures from past years of my kiddos! I always love going back and looking at pictures when they were younger. I tried to do this last Friday but I could not get my pictures to load for anything! UGH! I got very irritated and then gave up, but guess what? It worked this time..YAY!!

KADENCE (AKA KADIE) WHEN SHE WAS 6 DAYS OLD



STRATTON (MY OLDEST) A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO

KENNEDIE WHEN SHE WAS ABOUT 3 MONTHS OLD



TRENTON WHEN HE WAS 2 YEARS OLD


STRATTON, TRENTON, AND KENNEDIE WHEN SHE WAS ABOUT A MONTH OLD


ME AND JODY WHEN I WAS PREGNANT WITH KENNEDIE (3 1/2 YEARS AGO)

5 comments:

Kelsey October 17, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

ohh so cute!
Your kids are adorable, I loved the baby pictures!

Honey Mommy October 17, 2008 at 11:26 PM  

What beautiful kids! The first baby picture was SO cute. Makes me want to have a frilly little girl.

Pam October 18, 2008 at 7:42 AM  

So much blonde hair all together!! How awesome!!

ChefDruck October 19, 2008 at 8:09 AM  

What a beautiful family you have. Thanks for entering my giveaway!

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP